Our very own Founder was asked to participate in a Panel conversation about the (potentially!) upcoming Infrastructure Bill. Homesteady represented the Private sector and what / how the Bill could impact our future.
As of this writing, the Bill is still not approved, but find here a Fact Sheet from the White House.
Speakers in the panel included Congresswoman Julia Brownley and Assemblymember Jacqui Irwin, amongst others.
You can watch this very engaged conversation in the Youtube video below. Enjoy, and share your opinion on this topic by leaving us comments!
Lunch In the Cone Zone: The New Infrastructure Bill – What’s in it for you?
Join local leaders for a lively discussion on the new Infrastructure Bill bringing billions to the region. Hosted by KABC\’s Frank Mottek.
About this Event
- Congresswoman Julia Brownley
- Assemblymember Jacqui Irwin
- Dr. Gerhard Apfelthaler, Dean of the School of Management at Cal Lutheran
- Darren Kettle, Executive Director, Ventura County Transportation Commission
- Sandy Smith, Policy Chair, VCEDA; Member, Workforce Development Board
- Mercy Urrea, Regional Manager – Southwest Regional Council of Carpenters
- Fabien Reille, CEO, Homesteady
- Ventura County Public Works Agency head Jeff Pratt
- LA County Public Works Director Mark Pestrella
- AECOM CEO Troy Rudd (was the CFO) who lives locally. AECOM is the world’s largest engineering firm and LA largest public company.
- Healthcare Leaders
- Transportation chiefs from the region counties
- Harbor Commissioners